A vacancy has arisen at Sky Gourmet Malta Inflight Services Ltd for the post of Accounts and Payroll Clerk. The position is on a full-time basis, is located in Luqa, and reports to the Financial Controller.
|COMPANY NAME||Sky Gourmet Malta Inflight Services Ltd|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
Main duties include:
- Carry out the posting of expense invoices, payments, and receipts
- Collection and inputting of daily data required for end-of-month billing
- Communication with customers on settlement of invoices and queries
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Supplier reconciliations, payments, and following up on any queries
- Handling day-to-day operational requirements within the Accounts department such as emails, calls, and other duties as may be assigned by the Financial Controller
- Inputting of payroll timesheets and leave hours for monthly payroll, including checking for correctness of hours against schedules
- Reviewing any payroll queries from employees
- Receiving and processing documents for new employee files and creation in the payroll system.
- Familiar and efficient with the use of computer office applications.
- Highly organised and attentive to detail.
- Willingness to learn and integrate with company procedures and systems.
- Ability to get the job done according to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment to communicate with colleagues in different departments.
- Previous experience in an office environment preferably with accounts and payroll background.