The role involves both site and office work.
We are seeking to recruit an Architect / Construction Engineering Graduate.
The candidate’s duties:
To assist in and carry out site supervision of construction sites and follow-up reports. Some administrative tasks are included.
To draw up and prepare documentation relating to construction works, from the design, structural, and management perspectives.
To liaise with architects, clients, and contractors.
Candidates must be qualified and hold a degree in architecture and / or civil / structural engineering whilst also in possession of a valid driving license to drive in Malta.
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||18000 EUR PER YEAR|
|QUALIFICATION||First degree / bachelor’s IN SAME FIELD|
|DRIVING LICENSE||DRIV. LIC. B / B(auto) – CAR|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
• Complete follow-up documents of construction site activities. Analyze data
• Inform and communicate about progress and difficulties on construction site
• Draw up measurement states, plans, construction schedules
• Oversee construction sites and monitor activities/progress
• Manage construction site projects: civil architecture