The services of a bartender are required. Make drinks and serve the guests.
Work directly with customers by mixing and serving drink orders. Your responsibilities include verifying age requirements, knowing alcohol pairing and tastes, knowing how to make traditional and classy drinks, processing payments, managing inventory and cleaning bar supplies.
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||889-1000 EUR / MONTH|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
If multiple Education and Language Profiles are defined, please note that you must fit at least one of them, but not necessarily all.
Language Reading Speaking Understanding Writing
ISCED Level: Lower secondary education – Level (2)
- Prepare and/or heat: hot drinks
- Prepare drinks and serve to customers at the counter/bar, in their room or on the terrace
- Wash and clean fruit and vegetables
- Wash/rinse glasses
- Stock or maintain: drinks machines
- Clean salon, clean up products and equipment; restock shelves and worktable
- Stock products in storing area or display on counter