Cafe’ Cuba restaurant situated in Msida, Malta is currently seeking to employ a Sous Chef to join their team on a full-time basis. An experienced and passionate Head Chef will guide and support the team in preparing exciting dishes.
|COMPANY NAME||Cafe’ Cuba MALTA|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
• All applicants need to be currently living in Malta, hold clean police conduct and non-EU nationals should hold a valid work permit to work in Malta.
The following attributes are necessary for the post:
• Have a passion for food and drink
• Possess training in Culinary Arts
• Previous experience in a similar post
• Fluent in English and possibly also in Maltese and other languages.
• A good salary and fair working conditions will be offered to the successful candidates.
Cuba means magical music and dance, cigar smoking, women and Che Guevara, rum and revolution. The very mention of this Caribbean island conjures up images of 1950s Cadillacs, colonial architecture, Ernest Hemingway sipping his daiquiri in a quiet corner of La Floridita and beautiful bodies swaying sensually to the sound of mambo and salsa. Cuba means easy living. Life moves slowly there and people still have time to sing and play and dance in the streets. In our world where time waits for no one, service must be fast and efficient for an ever more demanding customer who expects a wide range of tasty food and drink as a norm. But we all still need to have fun, to let go and feel good. At Cuba, we seek to combine the physical and practical needs of our customers with their even greater need to relax and enjoy life to the full. We also cook great food and bake exquisite pizza using only the finest ingredients. Join our revolution and help us make life great again. We all just want to have fun.