bet365 is seeking additional Cleaning Team members at our offices based in Malta as a part of a growing Facilities team.
Successful applicants will be required to work in a team, cleaning various areas in the buildings.
This role involves general cleaning duties between office areas and some residential cleaning. Ideal candidates will have experience in office cleaning , however, relevant training will be provided.
This position will be offered on a full-time basis, either only Days or only Night shifts. Please state preference when applying.
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|EXPERIENCE||experience in office cleaning|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in office cleaning is preferred.
- Experience using carpet cleaning machines, steamers and buffer machines would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Ability to work in a team and upon own initiative.
- Strong verbal and good written English required.
- Performing day to day cleaning tasks in the office premises as assigned to you by your Cleaning Team Leader and ensuring business standards are met.
- Ensuring that manual handling and COSHH regulations are adhered to.
- Ensuring that reports about any equipment / team issues are reported to your Cleaning Team Leader.
- Adhering to the cleaning schedule , company processes and policies.
How to apply
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting using the apply button available on the current page. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Sports/Gaming) MP Limited, Level 8,Tigne point, Sliema, Malta.