The role is restricted to those physically located in Europe. While this is a remote position, we cannot consider candidates that are not based in Europe.
The Data Entry Administrator will be responsible for adding casino game data to an in-house web application.
The chosen candidate is expected to constantly be on the look out for new game releases and ensure that the in house web application is kept up to date. The Data Entry Administrator will carry out the relevant research across different markets and input all required data to our in-house web application.
|COMPANY NAME||RAKETECH GROUP LIMITED, MALTA|
|SALARY||Depending On Your Interview|
|EXERIENCE||Previous experience same filed|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
What does the role entail?
- Carry out research across different casino markets to locate new game releases.
- Verify accuracy and input all required and relevant data to the in-house web application.
- Review data for errors and correct any inconsistencies.
- Initiate communication with Game Providers to obtain information or clarifications on Slot releases and data, if necessary.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Exceptional knowledge of CMS systems and software’s.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- A self-starter that has the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Detail-oriented work style.
- Expert knowledge of casino products and casino game providers.
- Strong experience working in Scrum and an Agile environment.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Additional languages a distinct advantage.
- Available to work +/- 2 CET.