Arkadia Foodstores Ltd. in Malta is looking to recruit a Delivery Driver to join their team on a full-time basis.
The person chosen for this role will report and work hand in hand with the Foodstore Manager.
|COMPANY NAME/LOCATION||Arkadia Foodstores Ltd.|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|DRIVING LICENSE||valid driving license B|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- Driving to and from delivery destinations
- Responsible for company van, ensuring that it is in good working condition and adequately clean at all times
- Loading and unloading of all merchandise which may include heavy lifting of packages
- Reporting any discrepancies or damages on goods to the Food Stores Manager
- Maintain the loading bay clean and free of clutter
- Interacting with customers to obtain payment, signatures, and giving receipts.
The ideal candidate would:
- Hold a valid driving license B
- Be able to speak, read and write fluently in English
- Be computer literate
- Be conscious of health and safety regulations relating to the workplace and driving
- Have a good understanding of Maltese roads and locations.
*Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs by clicking on the ‘apply’ button.
Arkadia Foodstores Ltd:
Arkadia Foodstores Ltd, owned by the Mizzi Organisation, is a leading operator in the food & beverage, and grocery industries. Established in 1996 to develop Arkadia Commercial Centre in Gozo, has since evolved into a major local retailer.