A new role as a Graphic Designer within the Board Game industry is now open. Reporting to the Art Director your responsibilities will include:
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- Leading game projects, factoring in product design and usability including the design of the individual game components, cards, boards, box covers, inserts and rulebooks for board games.
- Collaborating with international network partner suppliers to ensure the utmost quality of final product possible.
- Liaising with the Marketing team to design brand graphics for product communications, website and trade fairs and to create graphics for crowdfunding campaigns and social media.
- Managing game artwork archive, and work with game designers to create mockups and game prototypes.
- Attending to trade fairs in Germany, the UK and the USA.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Fluency in English
Education & Experience
- You must have a minimum of 3 years experience in design within the gaming industry