Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Graphic Designer to join their team on a full-time basis. As a Junior Graphic Designer at Deriv, you will produce captivating designs that will inform the audience and call them to action. With your keen eye for aesthetics, you will conceptualize creative solutions for visual challenges. You will play an essential role in building the user interface that brings our products and users together.
|COMPANY NAME||Deriv (Europe) Ltd|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- Develop the design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams verbally and visually.
- Produce high-quality visual designs, including icons, graphics, and marketing materials, for desktop, web, and mobile devices with various resolutions.
- Create designs that emphasis our brand, reflect our voice, and inject beauty and life into our products.
- Lay out mockups and wireframes for app screens and web pages.
- Collaborate with the Copywriting team to create cohesive designs that will amplify the verbal message.
- Keep up with the latest trends and techniques in design, UI, and UX.
- Experience with design systems that work across a complex product
- Interaction design sensibility
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom
- Strong core skills in establishing visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and colour effectively and using visual design to organise information and guide people through tasks
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances