Arkadia Foodstores Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Storekeeper to join their team on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate would be responsible for the receiving and storing of stock and the overall organization of the store. The Storekeeper would report to the Food store Duty Manager.
|COMPANY NAME||Arkadia Foodstores Ltd|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||depends on interview|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- To receive incoming stock, while performing adequate checking of both quality and quantity of items received
- To plan adequate storage of incoming stock to maximize the use of space and to ensure we are not overstocked
- To ensure the proper handling and usage of stock while in storage and while being introduced in the supermarket
- To assist as necessary in the stacking of stock in the supermarket.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Good oral and written skills in English
- Fluent in Maltese. Any other language is considered an asset
- Able to use the computer and Microsoft Office applications
- Awareness of health and safety regulations
- Organizational skills
- A valid Food Handling license is considered an asset although training may be arranged.
*Interested parties are requested to send their CV and a cover letter by email, indicating which vacancy they are interested in.
Arkadia Foodstores Ltd:
Arkadia Foodstores Ltd, owned by the Mizzi Organization, is a leading operator in the food & beverage, and grocery industries. Established in 1996 to develop Arkadia Commercial Centre in Gozo, has since evolved into a major local retailer.