Paradise Bay Hotel Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Storekeeper to join their team on a full-time basis.
|COMPANY NAME||Paradise Bay Hotel Limited|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On Your Interview|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
Our 4 Hotel in Cirkewwa is looking for an energetic Storekeeper to join our team. The selected person will report to the Purchasing Administrator.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Check all incoming goods against purchase orders and invoices, to ensure that the type, amount, price, and quality of items received and ordered are correct.
• Unload all deliveries and process as appropriate.
• Inspects delivery for damages or defects and notifies appropriate Manager, keeps track of expiry dates, and ensures the stock rotation of all the items.
• Receive orders for the stock from the outlets and process requests, ensuring the proper recording of all the items in the inventory system.
• Assisting in monthly stock-takes.
• Maintains standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security.
• Assist the Purchasing Officer in any other stock-related duties when required.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• At least one-year full-time employment in a similar position in the hospitality industry.
• Computer literate with knowledge of using inventory control systems.
• Apply an ethical approach to the outcome of situations.
• Work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner.
Paradise Bay Hotel Limited:
The Paradise Bay Resort is a popular four-star resort situated in the north of Malta overlooking the picturesque sister islands of Gozo and Comino, surrounded by the clear water of the Mediterranean