Foster Clark Products Ltd in Malta is looking for a responsible and highly motivated Supervisor who will support the Factory Manager in the day-to-day production of the unit in line with the Company’s business strategy.
|COMPANY NAME||Foster Clark|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- Lead the team to drive the manufacturing process
- Develop team members to unleash their potential
- Drive for quality, efficiency, and achievement of production targets
- Communicate with all stakeholders to achieve team goals
- Strive for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate should have:
- MCAST – Leadership & Management (MQF4)
- Ordinary Level of Education including English Language and Mathematics
- Technical or Quality experience will be considered an asset
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership and decision-making skills
- Basic computer skills.
Foster Clark Products Ltd:
With a strong tradition and a history dating back to 1889, Foster Clark is dedicated to developing and supplying quality beverage preparations and food products in the desert, baking products, and sauces and dressings sectors. As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, Foster Clark is committed to researching, producing, and bringing to the market high-quality products that meet customer expectations in different regions, while continuing with our expansion through the globe. We are committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. We continue to strengthen our team in all areas of the business and offer excellent long-term prospects. Manufacturing and marketing high-quality food and beverage products in over 80 different countries, is the cornerstone of our success and the benchmark for all our operations and processes.