We are looking for an experienced Head Butler to join the senior team of this Ultra Luxury Boutique Hotel. The hotel is part of a lifestyle group that has a real passion for luxury hospitality and quality. Our client is at the top of their game! They are ambitious and have multiple plans to continue opening more properties in the near future.
As Head Butler you will manage all aspects of the Butler department to ensure a highly personalized and flawless guest journey from check-in till departure. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with all the other departments to fulfil the requests of our all-important guests from meet & greet service to wine service and other special arrangements.
The ideal candidate will be a natural leader, who is able to drive the Butler team to deliver exceptional, bespoke service to our guests. He or she will be a discreet and diplomatic individual with outstanding communication skills that is able to turn problems into opportunities.
You will be a manager to a team of 5 and lead the department to be more efficient and offer even better service to the guest through training, procedures, etc.
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||€45,000 per annum|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel, ideally with an F&B background, Private household, or Yachting industry.
- Experienced within Forbes 4 or 5* Hotel , SLH, LHW or similar establishment
- Well-versed with the protocol of receiving VIP guests.
- Commitment to delivering a high-level of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess active listening skills, with an innate sensitivity to anticipate guests’ requirements.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and able to take decisions and work on your own initiative as well as part of a team environment.
- Show a positive attitude, with the ability to remain patient, composed and resourceful under stressful situations and time constraints.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Highly fluent in the English language – knowledge of other languages would be a plus point.
- Be computer literate, and previous experience with Opera PMS system is considered an asset.
- Ideally have knowledge of using point of sales (POS) systems