Toly Products Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Inspector to join their team on a full-time basis, forming part of the Quality Team.
|COMPANY NAME||Toly Products Ltd in Malta|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On Your Interview|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
The main responsibility of this position is the performance of inspection duties on our products, ensuring parts are within specifications.
• Carry out AQL’s in accordance with established standards and time studies.
• Ensure correct labeling and stamping on releasing products and correct segregation and labeling on rejected products.
• Carry out AQL order filing. Support other related QC & QA filing.
• Support Process QC gauging and other related tasks.
• Proficient use of Automated AQL system.
• Knowledge of Limit board use, First checks, and line documentation referencing to carry out AQL inspection.
• Timely communication and information to operators and supervisors when issues are identified. Support in root cause identification.
• Experience is not required as the necessary in-house training will be given. However, knowledge of product defects would be considered an asset in the ideal candidate.
• The ideal candidate should be self-disciplined and organized, possess a strong ability to read and write in English and be able to carry out basic Mathematical computations.
• Although not a requirement, being in possession of an ECDL Certification or other certification in the use of computers, or any MQF Level 3 certification would be an asset.
Toly Products is a global supplier of packaging for cosmetic, fragrance, and skincare products, supplying the top global beauty brands as well as innovative emerging brands. The company is private, with its Corporate Offices based in Malta. Toly has manufacturing plants in Malta, China, and South Korea and also has a network of partnerships with manufacturers of complementary products. Sales and trading offices have been established in the UK, USA, France, Belgium, Italy, Malta, Turkey, Hong Kong, and Korea. Toly, therefore, supports an international customer base in providing innovative packaging solutions. Toly has a strong corporate spirit and teamwork is an integral part of everyday activities. Toly believes that people make a difference and create a unique experience for the customers – The Toly Experience. Working for Toly is a fantastic opportunity and will be challenging. In an innovative, imaginative, and rapidly changing environment, you’ll be able to realise your own potential and make a real contribution to our business goals and objectives.