Is-Suq tal-Belt is looking to recruit an Inventory Controller to join their Finance team in Valletta Food Market. The selected candidate shall report directly to the Finance Manager. Working Schedule shall be spread on a five-day week from Monday to Sunday.
|COMPANY NAME||Is-Suq tal-Belt MALTA|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- Handling and full responsibility for the inventory management control system;
- Stock takings on the 1st of each month;
- Posting of monthly stock adjustments;
- Posting of daily transfers;
- Monthly stock valuations and reporting;
- Reporting of stock variances.
- Monitoring of inventory levels and establishing stock par levels;
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability;
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices;
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing;
- Prevent over-stocking (OOS);
- Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the manager;
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders, pricing, reports, and inventory records.
- Opening / Setting of new stock codes and items;
- Analyzing input (suppliers) and output (Selling) prices and reporting, adjusting as required upon receiving authorization;
- Posting of supplier invoices in the accounting system and ensuring correct products/services were received at the expected cost;
- Handling of coin change and main safe count reconciliations;
- Assisting the purchasing and finance teams in any ad-hoc requirements;
- Work in conjunction with all department heads to ensure effective inventory control;
- Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste;
- Check and verify voided sales, complimentary sales, and discounts on sales;
- Recommend and implement improvements to enhance the company’s internal controls.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in administrative task;
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Have good interpersonal skills with everyone, including suppliers;
- Background experience in Catering;
- Possibly ECDL certification or similar.
*Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV by clicking on the ‘apply’ button.
Is-Suq Tal-Belt, an iconic structure that has been meticulously renovated is the more recent addition to the Arkadia Marketing portfolio in the food & beverage industry.