SR Technics in Malta is looking to recruit a Material Services Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Material Services Specialist is part of a team of employees, who participate in material planning and warehouse operations and activities, which include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, organizing and retrieving stock in the waWAREHOUSErehouse. This position reports to the Deputy Manager – Warehouse.
|COMPANY NAME||SR Technics Malta|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- Maintain effective and regulatory compliant warehousing;
- Conduct cyclic stock-taking to maintain inventory accuracy;
- Perform goods receiving inspections of aircraft material in accordance with regulations;
- Maintain traceability of material flow in accordance with regulations and processes;
- Package materials or tools destined for shipping;
- Handle dangerous goods including, but not limited to, inspection, storage, and shipping;
- Provide materials and parts as required to the “point of use” based on the local supply concept;
- Ensure process compliant return of unused parts into the supply chain;
- Coordinate transportation of goods from/to offsite warehouses;
- Receive, review and coordinate material requests raised by other departments and/or customers;
- Request orders and follow-up for the provision and supply of parts from various SRT stations and external resources;
- Controls internal material and parts flow;
- Load/unload incoming/outgoing shipments;
- Attend meetings and conference calls as required;
- Support other sections within the department as needed;
- Promote a positive Safety Culture and ensure that Safety and Quality policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the organization;
- Ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained, and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS-related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Engage in any other task commensurate with the role.
- Knowledge in warehousing and/or purchasing would be an asset;
- Knowledge of aircraft parts and aviation norms would be ideal;
- Be diligent and have strong attention to detail;
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications;
- Be able to communicate well in English;
- Be a good team player;
- Possess a clean driving license.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
The SR Technics Group is a world-leading MRO service provider in the civil aviation industry headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Working with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East, we offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframes, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.