At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
|COMPANY NAME||Baxter MALTA|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|EXPERIENCE||knowledge of a wide range of machinery|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
The ideal candidate will –
• Able to work on 3 shift basis (Morning 6am-2pm/ Afternoon 2pm-10pm/ Night 10pm-6am)
• Gain a thorough knowledge of a wide range of machinery.
• Operate tools/machinery in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
• Perform periodic checks on products manufactured.
• Work with others in order to ensure that products are produced on time and with no defects.
• Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice. 076300