IRIS THAUMAS Ltd in Malta is looking for a Senior Procurement Executive to join our client’s team. The selected candidate will be responsible for meeting procurement goals by analyzing/activating supplier contracts, coordinating negotiations with suppliers and developing recommendations on purchasing transactions, and evaluating supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time, and best prices to ensure that all criteria have been met.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client offers customized catering solutions and unique food products and is located in Qormi.
|COMPANY NAME||IRIS THAUMAS Ltd MALTA|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and issue Purchase Orders detailing agreed terms and conditions in accordance to the company procedures.
- Attain and negotiate suppliers’ offers and carry out comparatives of all quotes received.
- Review invoices and confirm that these are in conformity with the purchase orders.
- Prepare purchase reports, including cost analysis.
- Research, evaluate potential suppliers, and develop new vendors in accordance with the company’s SOP.
- Coordinate with the store to check stock levels as required and place orders as needed.
- Keep abreast of the market/price situation and conduct regular price comparison.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Managerial experience in a purchasing environment.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create reports and conduct cost analysis.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Working knowledge of the Maltese language.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS:
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).