SR Technics in Malta is looking to recruit a Tool Crib Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Tool Crib Supervisor, the Tool Crib Specialist is responsible to issue equipment to end users in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards.
|COMPANY NAME||SR Technics MALTA|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained, and continuously
- improved by fulfilling all SMS-related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Issue tools to staff working in an efficient manner;
- Keep track of all tools which were issued to production or sent for repair and/or calibration;
- Check the status of tools prior to issuing and upon returning back to the tool crib;
- Liaise with the Tooling & Equipment team to ensure that tools required are available and in good working order;
- Perform daily basic maintenance on tooling and escalate and report when there is the need for heavier repair;
- Perform minor routine maintenance and repairs;
- Ensure housekeeping and 5S principles are applied all the time;
- Promote a positive safety culture and ensure that the safety and quality policy is communicated,
- promoted and implemented within the organization;
- Engage in other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess knowledge of tools;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications;
- Be able to communicate well in English;
- Be a good team player.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.
The SR Technics Group is a world-leading MRO service provider in the civil aviation industry headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Working with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East, we offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframes, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.