Lidl in Malta is looking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant (Full time) to join their team.
Keeping our busy stores fully stocked is no small task. That’s the job of our warehouse, matching supply and demand. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out of our stores, it is essential that they are received, stored, and delivered on time and in excellent condition. If you enjoy being a part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you.
Our warehouse is currently located in Handaq, but we will move soon to a new facility in Burmarrad.
|COMPANY NAME||Lidl, MALTA|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
What you’ll do:
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our warehouse;
- Move and load all products;
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed, and transported according to the highest standards;
- Proper storage/handling of goods according to the warehouse layout;
- Proper handling of faulty goods, processing damages, and write-offs;
- Keep the warehouse clean and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
What will you need?
- Must be 18 years or older;
- The flexibility to work different shifts including on weekends and public holidays;
- A positive attitude in the face of changing priorities;
- A friendly communication style with your team and with our suppliers;
- The drive to work hard in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent knowledge of English and/or Maltese language;
- Knowledge of the Italian language will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience in warehousing/storekeeping would be considered an asset
What do we offer?
- A secure job with a solid and structured company;
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success;
- A pleasant, yet demanding, work environment which is characterized by diverse work activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- Many fun activities which will help to integrate into your team, even outside work hours;
- A part-time contract, guaranteeing a minimum of 25 hours per week.