Kencar Group of Companies in Maltais seeking a technically sound person to fill the position of a Warehouse Coordinator to join a young growing team on a full-time basis.
The main aim of the Warehouse Coordinator is to monitor and control Warehouse Inventory by overseeing, directing, and coordinating the movement of supplies, products, and merchandise into and out of the warehouse. This is mainly an administrative role.
|COMPANY NAME||Kencar Group MALTA|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
Main Duties (KPIs):
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing inventory deliveries;
- Allocate and organize storage locations according to requirements;
- Mark inventory with identifying information;
- Update and maintain storage database;
- Identify potential inventory shortages and communicate with the relevant department;
- Pick and prepare orders to be shipped;
- Ensure proper packaging and labelling of shipments;
- Ensure shipping counts match the order documents;
- Enter all information into the system for deliveries and
- Professional representation of the Company at all times including wearing a clean, company-provided uniform and PPE daily, maintaining well grooming and personal hygiene habits, maintaining effective communication with customers and co-workers
- Attend any training provided by the Company.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications including MS Word and Excel
- Familiar with Warehouse
- Exhibits good communication skills with customers, colleagues, and superiors at all times
- Shows respect, courtesy, and a positive attitude whilst taking care of customers and company property.
*A market-based competitive salary in line with the candidate’s experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered. All applications received will be treated in strict confidence
Kencar Group of Companies:
Kencar Group Of Companies is a Building Services Organization that prides itself to provide reliable and quality services in completing projects of advanced technology for its customers. The group employs over 185 people and specializes in the Supply, Installation, and Maintenance of Electrical and Plumbing Services, Cooling and Heating Systems, HVAC Supplies, and Ventilation and Ducting Systems. It continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.