One of our clients, a leading supermarket in Malta, is looking for a self-motivated ‘Accounts Executive’ to join their office team on a full-time basis. The candidate must have a high level of concentration and be able to work quickly and professionally.
|COMPANY NAME||M Recruitment|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|QUALIFICATION||University degree in accounting/ACCA|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- Coordinating and monitoring the accounts team in their day-to-day tasks
- Liaising with the financial controller any related work queries
- Carrying out some key important book keeping on the accounting system
- Communicating any relevant company matters and queries to external parties such as bankers, suppliers etc.
- Postings in Sales, Purchasing and Nominal ledgers
- Manages the Online electronic banking
- Month end and year end reconciliation
- Producing monthly reports
- Identify and implement processes to improve internal processes
- Reconciliation of petty cash on a monthly basis
- Responsible to submit Vat returns
- Responsible to manage company cheque book
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconcile the intercompany statements
- Dealing with audit queries
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register and liaise with other respective departments for traceability of assets within the Malta office
- +2 year experience as an Accounts Executive or similar role
- Be in possession of University degree in accounting or ACCA qualified
- Someone who has an understanding of Maltese VAT and Tax legislation.
- Organised and have good attention to detail
- Able to think on their feet and apply practical solutions within a fast-paced and diverse business
- Able to work in a team environment but self-motivated
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Communicative and have good interpersonal skills
Applicants must be in Malta.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English, meeting all the above requirements.