|COMPANY NAME||Integra Services Ltd|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||€18,000 to €20,000 / YEAR|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Head of Accounts Department, the Junior Accountant will play a key role within the Finance department by performing key daily tasks that enable the smooth running of the Finance function. A willingness to develop and learn, together with a positive attitude is essential for this role.
- Update of Book-keeping and postings in the Accounting Software
- Extracting reports from Accounting software and clearing outstanding items
- Assisting in bank and payment reconciliations
- Preparation of Management Accounts and audit deliverables for audits
- Chasing Debtors of the company
- Preparation of Maltese VAT reconciliations
- Involvement in providing audit documentation
- Filing and organizing company documents in a timely manner.
What we would like to see from you:
- 0-1 year working experience in an accounting position
- Previous experience in the above duties would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office suite – particularly Excel
- Positive attitude and abilities to work well in a team and on own initiative.
Type of Employment:
- Full-time. Hybrid.