Our client specializing in Financial, Corporate and Advisory services is currently seeking a Senior Finance Executive to join their growing team:
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||€30,000 to €42,000 / year|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
Reporting directly to the the Assistant Finance Manager, responsibilities include:
- General Accounting functions including maintaining accounting records.
- Inter-company reconciliations and set offs.
- Preparation of cashflow forecast statements
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts and other ad hoc reporting as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Maintaining a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years working in a similar role within financial services
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
Education & Experience
- Fully-qualified or final stages of ACCA
- Health Insurance
- Continuous training