We are looking for an Accounts Officer to join our client’s team. The selected candidate will be assisting in preparation of VAT returns & management of accounts, preparation of periodic bank, supplier and inter-company reconciliations, posting of sales and purchase invoices etc.
|COMPANY NAME||IRIS THAUMAS Ltd|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Posting of sales and purchase invoices.
- Preparing and processing payments runs.
- Recording receipts from customers and debtor chasing.
- Preparing cashbook entries and performing periodic cash reconciliations.
- Preparation of periodic bank, supplier and inter-company reconciliations.
- Assisting in the month-end procedures.
- Filing of documents.
- Assisting in preparation of VAT returns & management accounts.
- Compilation of reports & monthly computations as requested by management.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Be user-friendly in MS Office Applications.
- Has good communication skills.
- The candidate should be in possession of an Advanced Diploma in Accounting/AAT, or attained an A-level in Accounts.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary.