Lidl in Malta is looking to recruit a proactive and enthusiastic Assistant Manager Accounts to join their Accounts Department on a full-time basis.
|COMPANY NAME||Lidl in Malta|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
The purpose and goals of this position are to diligently carry out duties in the fields of accounting and IT operations. Particular duties include store and warehouse billing, correct processing of documents, calculating stocks and monitoring cash flow in line with company procedure (organizational policies, etc.)
Provide day-to-day support to the Senior Accountants;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Assist in the administration and bookkeeping;
- Assist in other general duties as the need arises;
- Sorting and filing of invoices and other documents;
- Payment processing and posting of invoices;
- Assist in the bank reconciliations.
- Attained a diploma in accountancy or in the process to attain ACCA or equivalent;
- Excellent commando of English both written and verbal. Maltese and Italian will be considered an asset;
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and team-oriented;
- Strong work ethic;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset.
- A full-time, indefinite contract;
- A pleasant yet demanding working environment;
- Interesting and diverse activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- A secure work place characterized by advanced, task-oriented, and professional training.
Lidl Malta Ltd. is part of the Schwarz Group, a multinational group of companies founded in the 1970s and operating in the retail industry. Currently, the group is present in 30 countries in the world with more than 11.550 stores and 341.000 employees. Schwarz Group is among the top retailers in the world. Lidl is today a renowned brand for both food and non-food products, reveling in quality goods, fresh products, and convenient prices on a daily basis. Lidl Malta opened its very first three retail stores in 2008 and has expanded its network to currently 8 outlets. Since the beginning, the company’s core principles were simplicity, efficiency, and convenient prices, values that allowed the company to keep on growing at a steady pace. Fourteen years of operating on the Maltese islands brought about a lot of change and growth for the company: as the years progressed, so did its reach with the opening of other stores in order to better serve customers residing in the different areas of Malta and Gozo. Lidl is not only certified Top Employer Europe, but Lidl Malta is also the only Maltese company certified Top Employer Malta. Supermarkets are the most important version of our organization, but what you can see when you are visiting them is just the tip of the iceberg, since our organization involves different departments: from purchasing to logistics, from communication to human resources, from facility management to accountancy and all of them need to be well oiled to ensure the daily operations run smoothly and successfulness. So why Lidl? Because it offers various opportunities, growth, success, a dynamic team, and a career path. Lidl can fuel your passion for success… that’s why Lidl!