Hilton Malta is looking for Housekeeping Attendants to join the dynamic Housekeeping Team.
|COMPANY NAME||Hilton Malta|
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On Your Interview|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible for;
- The general cleaning of the guest rooms as per the company’s brand standards
- Communicating effectively and pleasantly with guests and teams members
- Assisting in other areas assigned by the Housekeeping management team ; including and not limited to Public Areas and the Laundry
- Reporting any safety concerns to your supervisors
- Maintaining a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- The upkeep of all the cleaning equipment
What are we looking for?
The candidates should;
- Be fluent in English
- Have charisma and customer care skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Take initiative and enjoys being of service
Previous related work experience, preferably in a 4* or 5* environment, will be considered an asset, however, this is not necessary as full training will be provided.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!