We are looking for an experienced shop attendant to work in our supermarkets.
The main role of a shop attendant within our outlets is to assist the floor manager or the supervisor on duty in overseeing daily operations during designated shifts and in supervising employees. Moreover one should ensure that all duties are performed accurately with smooth and efficient workflow and customers receive outstanding service.
Full time on a contract basis with shift. Performance bonus offered.
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||12000-15000 EUR PER YEAR|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
• Collect customers’ remarks (reception, price, waiting period…) and pass them on to the right person (cashier…)
• Check cash register at the beginning of the working day. Count contents of cash register at closing time
• Receive payments
• Receive goods. Keep tally
• Inform customer about extra services (discount, delivery, free credit, fidelity card)
• Manage stock; record shortages; place orders
• Put products/articles on shelves
• Welcome customer. Register sold goods (scan barcodes, enter prices…)