MOOD is a marketing agency that thrives to elevate their clients’ brands through unique designs, innovative marketing strategies and creating effective digital campaigns through data driven planning and technologies. We create brands for people who want to dig deep into the market to understand exactly what their voice is, and how to make it heard in efficient and innovative ways.
Are you a highly visual thinker and communicator who’s passionate about designing elegant digital products and brand experiences? Do you know how to give shape to new and engaging work to serve a user and audience. Can you identify the core message and visually bring it to life and move quickly from thinking to making?
We are looking for someone who thrives on collaboration, and can see the opportunity in every task thrown their way. You’ll be partnered with a Lead Designer while you work with strategists, writers, developers, and producers to create beautiful work for our clients. As a multi-disciplined creative, your primary role is to generate fresh ideas, bring your exceptional design talent, and boundless energy to everything you touch.
|COMPANY NAME||MOOD MALTA|
|JOB TYPE||PART TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
Who you are:
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple jobs at once
- An excellent communicator who enjoys collaborative, fast-paced team-based environments
- Hard worker keen to take on new challenges
- Self-directed but embraces collaboration
- Curious and eager to learn
- Innovative + creative
- Bold + proactive
- Passionate + optimistic for the world
- Assist the design and delivery of promotional video content, ads and graphics for online, print and social media for our latest innovations
- Participate in brainstorming and creative sessions to share new design perspectives, ideas and develop new visual concepts
- Take designs from initial concepts, sketched through production
- Collaborate closely with team members from other disciplines that span diverse perspectives and expertise
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Fluency in the English language is essential
- Skilled in the complete Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledgeable in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- An understanding of UX/UI design & Web Development is considered an asset
- Superior attention to detail
- Motion, animation, 3D, and film/editing skills is considered an asset