Maltalingua Limited in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper/Accountant (entry-level) to join their team on a full-time. The ideal candidate will oversee the school’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable and assist with payroll.
|JOB TYPE||FULL TIME|
|SALARY||Depending On INTERVIEW|
|APPLY FOR JOB||CLICK HERE|
- General bookkeeping;
- Engaging and terminating employees on Jobs Plus and making sure that all the information is correct and accessible to employees;
- Preparation & checking of all invoices;
- Checking incoming and outgoing payments;
- Petty cash reconciliation and checking;
- Inland Revenue Reports: Eco Tax/Host Family Statements/Host Family Tax Report
Flexible times and working from home available.
- Minimum O’ level qualification in Accounting or equivalent;
- Good command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Organised and methodical;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Able to work effectively in a team;
- Attention to detail.
Maltalingua English Language School has been awarded the internationally recognized, and prestigious EAQUALS certification of Excellence in English Language Education. Our school achieved 11 out of 12 points of excellence making us one of the best-accredited schools in Malta. Our language school is located on the historic and beautiful Mediterranean island. Malta was part of the British Empire for 164 years whereby English became a lasting legacy. Malta is the smallest of the EU states and is a popular year-round destination for those who wish to learn English. Visit Maltalingua and experience the difference!